International Project Leadership Conference – 3rd edition
27/09/2019 @ 08:00 - 28/09/2019 @ 18:00
Dear Project Manager,
The International Project Leadership Conference (IPLC) is an annual event organized by PMI Romania Chapter and aiming to challenge, inspire, disrupt and give a new perspective on the project management domain that continues to grow.
This event is dedicated to you, because you are the professionals behind the projects that transform the world!
We are glad to welcome all of you at the 3rd edition of IPLC – Evolution to be held in Bucharest, 27-28 of September 2019 at Intercontinental Hotel! The participation at this event will offer you the opportunity to meet, connect and collaborate with valued members and stakeholders of the project management Community.
The event is organized by PMI Romania Chapter with the support of wonderful volunteers and partners (thank you all!). The presentations will be focused on:
- Transformation. What are the tech innovations that show greatest promise to generate value? What changes have been made in teams and organization? Customer centricity. Social transformation.
- Adaptability. How Project Managers are implementing new strategies in order to drive the business change throughout the organizations. Efficient communication/Collaborative teams.
- Inspiration. New thinking and non-traditional presentation formats will be presented for inspiring the project managers!
- Celebration. This year, PMI is celebrating 50 years of commitment to project management. We invite you to join and to be part of the party that will take place all over the word!
You will have the chance to attend panels and workshops held by local and internationally recognized leaders who will pass over their knowledge so you can drive growth and effectively handle change in your organization.
Our panel speakers will be:
- Ayres Tiago – Confessions of a sponsor: 20 project truths you didn’t learn on your MBA
- George Avramescu – Sportive Leading
- Dan Besleaga – Shaping the future by digital sentiment
- Simona Bonghez – The journey towards agility: lessons learned from successes and failures
- Luis Seabra – To lead is to serve your team
- Doina Binig – Project management X.0
- Codrin Nicolau – BA as a stage for PM
- Marian Stas – First, project leadership. Then, project management. Case study: School for real
- Roman Reznikov – Data-driven portfolio management practices
- Narciss Popescu – Memories from a dead organization
- Costel Coravu – Why coaching works?
- Iustinian Sovrea – Managing evolution towards a purpose driven organization. Case study: PMO
The workshops will be held by:
- Adnana Popa – Personal financial wellbeing project
- Mihai Olaru – Definition of done in a cross functional team
- Dan Vasile – When theatre meets Business – the art of project management
- Octavia Niekoop – My Project Manager Potential
- Sorin Sfirlogea – Creating a project shared vision
- Raluca Cimpea – My project, your implementation
- George Avramescu – Identifying and handling destructive habits and behaviours in a working environment.
Stories will be presented on the stage by: Valentina Secara (Education), Mihaela Oros (Health), Ana Marin (Toastmasters), Luis Seabra (PMI Master Class), Catalin Dogaru (PMI).
All the presentations will be held in English. Tickets here: IPLC2019
Participating to this event, all the members will receive 14 PDUs (for two days).
We really appreciate your implication in our PM community! Because you attended the IPLC2018, you will pay less. Please ask for your special discount code (Ana Maria Baldea – 0731.099.109, Cristina Dumitrescu – 0723.077.234, Daniela Chiricioaia – 0723.212.059).
PMI Romania Chapter Team