Become a volunteer?
Why should I be a volunteer…
Volunteering with us is easier than ever before!
PMI Romania Chapter would like to welcome you because you are involved in volunteer activities and because you want to improve your relationship with us and the global PMI community.
What is the role of a volunteer?
We are constantly looking for people to help you with a wide range of activities, including:
- Events (organization, planning and on-site assistance for breakfast and our evening meetings)
- Building a better future (community and school education programs)
- Communications (website management, production of our newsletters and involvement in social media)
- Marketing (spreading the word about what PMI is, getting sponsorships)
- Membership (dealing with questions, benefits)
- Mentoring program (assistance as mentors)
- Professional development (planning and managing our chapter classes)
- and much more…
What are the advantages of being a volunteer with PMI?
- Ability to gain experience in leadership and management skills
- Possibility to acquire project management skills and earn professional development units (PDU)
- Access to a network of professionals in project management
- Certificate issued by PMI Romania Chapter after successfully completing one year as a volunteer.
Who can be a volunteer?
In order to be a volunteer at PMI Romania Chapter, you must be an active member of the chapter.
If you are not a member, sign up now
If your subscription has expired, please renew your membership.