PMI Romania chapter
Dear Members of PMI Romania Chapter,
Do you want to contribute to the development and the success of the project managersț community from Romania?
We have an opportunity for you in order to make the difference: PMI Romania Chapter will organize elections for a number of key positions from steering committee in the estimated period of elections June – September 2024.
In order to ensure the transparency and integrity of the elections process, we search enthuziastic volunteers to join the Elections and Nominee Committee. Here is how you can be involved:
Roles and Responsabilities:
Elections and Nominee Committee (3 volunteers):
– Candidates applications revision
– Check the candidates’ compliance with the eligibility criteria
– Answer to candidates’ questions and require clarifications, if necessary
– Prepare reports after each election round
Chapter Liason (1 volunteer):
– Coordonation with PMI EMEA and PMI Romania Chapter Board
– Load the eligible candidates’ applications in VotNet system
– Communication of any modification of the elections’ schedule
– Act as bridge between Steering Committee and PMI EMEA
Requirements for Volunteers:
They must be active members of PMI Romania Chapter. The validity period of their membership has to be at least 3 months greater than the estimated of elections start date.
June – September 2024
16 hours for each volunteers, distributed over the entire elections period.
Volunteers will receive 1 PDU for each hour of volunteering, which can be claimed in the “Giving Back” section of PMI.org portal.
If you are interested in accepting this challenge and in playing a vital role in shapping the future of PMI Romania Chapter, we ask you to express your interest by filling this Registration form
We expect your answers by January 31st 2024 EOD.
PMI Romania Chapter Team